Epsom& St Helier NHS Trust and Sutton Hospital (cont)
The majority of patients, 85% of people who need care with the Trust, will be seen and treated at Epsom and St Helier hospitals. This includes:
• 24 hour urgent treatment centres for people with urgent minor injuries and illnesses
• Outpatient services
• Day case surgery under general anaesthetic (St Helier)
• Day case surgery requiring local regional anaesthesia (Epsom)
• Low risk antenatal and postnatal appointments
• Paediatric outpatients and community paediatrics
• Renal outpatients
• Haemodialysis (St Helier)
• Radiology, including CT, X-ray, MRI, ultrasound and fluoroscopy
Changes are also moving ahead on maintaining and improving the existing facilities at Epsom Hospital and St Helier Hospital, details of which can be found here (under Our Plans).
If you would like to hear more about these plans, the Leatherhead Residents’ Association has confirmed that Jacqueline Totterdell, the new Group Chief Executive of both Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust and St George’s University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, will be speaking at their open meeting on Monday 7th February at 7:30 pm at the Methodist Church, Church Road, Leatherhead KT22 8AY.
Jacqueline will be accompanied by the James Blythe, Managing Director of Epsom and St Helier NHS Trust.
All are welcome, and parking is available at the car park behind St Mary’s Church Hall on Highlands Road.